7 engaging reasons to use infographic videos
As we continue to build a knowledge bank of content for both online and blended learning programs the use of bespoke infographics continues to be a key element to our curriculum.
Here’s 7 reason why we use infographic videos for our learning curriculum:
- Capture learners attention
- Build rapport with learners
- Reinforce learning explained verbally
- Short bite sized learning
- Varies facilitation delivery
- Suited for both online and blended learning environments
- You can easily add other elements, such as music, audio, statistics and more
Bonus statistical data from jeffbullas.com indicates that 90% of information that comes into the brain is visual and 40% of people will respond better to visual information compared to plain text.
Click below to see an infographic video on leadership styles we used for our Young Leaders in Primary School eLearning program through our Digital Learning Hub.
Please share your thoughts and comment below.
Our News. Your Inbox.
FREE, Instant, Access to Leadership Tools
Valued at $149
Connect With Us
Our Most Popular Courses
Leaders of Evolution are passionate about education. We are the experts in the development of purposeful and empowering e-learning courses that deliver measurable results for students, athletes, teachers and the wider community.