Cultivate Leadership Skills with Life Skills Worksheets and Courses
As students prepare in the classroom for future careers and aspirations, non-traditional learning coursework with Leaders of Evolution can provide a fresh curriculum for young leaders.
Students and educators can utilize the Leaders of Evolution’s life skills worksheets and e-learning life skills courses to reach educational goals that will equip students with the necessary life skills to prosper in out-of-classroom activities and their future careers.
What are these future life skills, and how can Leaders of Evolution’s worksheet guides and life skills courses empower a new generation of leaders?
Life Skills Worksheets
Future life skills that prepare students for success in an ever-changing job market include self-awareness, a necessary skill that translates into students leading-self. Before students learn to lead those around them, they need to lead themselves. In Leaders of Evolution’s “How to Seek Improvement Using Self-Reflection” life skills worksheet, one of many life skills worksheets in the free toolkit, students are asked to reflect on their strengths, weaknesses and experiences that will frame future coursework and set goals. The worksheet probes questions such as:
- How will you identify your areas of strength and areas to review? Who might be able to help you?
- How will you work on these areas? How much time do you need to spend on them? Who can support you? What will success look like?
- Where will this take place (training/playing/community)? How will you implement the skills you have identified?
- What worked well? What would you do differently? Who can provide you with feedback to extend your learning?
These questions from the life skills worksheets are designed to have educators work with students and identify the future skills they already have, what can be worked on and how those skills can be implemented realistically in the workplace. This is done by having students think back to current and past scenarios where these skills would be useful. Find out more about the various life skills worksheets available through the toolkit at leadersofevolution.com/toolkit.
Life Skills Courses
Once students and educators recognize what they want to get out of e-learning, and reflection through life skills worksheets is complete, they can pick the life skills courses that best reflects the needs of the student.
Upon entering the e-learning course module, students and educators will see specially designed lessons and topics built on Leaders of Evolution’s 4 C’s: Competence, Confidence, Character and Connectedness. Throughout each lesson, Leaders of Evolution will evaluate which of these 4 C’s are being worked on.
Leadership at Leaders of Evolution
We understand leadership can mean many things to each individual. Through your experiences, likes and interests, you would have developed your own definition of leadership. Simply put, leadership is about service and identifying ways you can make a positive difference whether in your community or just on those around you. Becoming a great leader means understanding and self-reflecting yourself, understanding those around you and what gets the best out of them, and acting on your skills to achieve common goals.
Leaders of Evolution focuses on specific leadership skills students can cultivate now including:
- Self-awareness: the ability to understand who you are as a leader
- Communication: effective communication and effective delivery for mutual understanding
- Vision, creativity, problem-solving: leaders see opportunities for innovation and problems proactively and need the creative skills to solve challenges
- Relationships: strong interpersonal relationships and ability to work in different teams to inspire growth and performance
- Mindset: being aware of the way they think, whether it be related to resilience, analysis, strategy, entrepreneurial or Growth Mindset
- Learning Agility: the passion to learn about everything, from their industry, people, current affairs and other businesses
- Role Model: developing professionalism, goal-setting abilities and authenticity
Through a combination of the Leaders of Evolution toolkit, full of life skills worksheets, and the life skills courses, students and educators can work towards fulfilling educational and professional goals.
Check out leadersofevolutionedu.com to find all our life skills worksheets and life skills courses.
Our News. Your Inbox.
FREE, Instant, Access to Leadership Tools
(Valued at $189.00)
Connect With Us
Our Most Popular Courses
Leaders of Evolution are passionate about education. We expertly design and deliver technology enhanced e-learning courses focused on leadership, social and emotional learning, career readiness and sports coaching for students, teachers, athletes, coaches and the wider community.