Leaders of Evolution respects your privacy.
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and billing information will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Leaders of Evolution.
What information do we collect?
Leaders of Evolution collects information from you when you register on our website, place an order, or fill out a contact form. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or mailing address. You do, however, have the option to visit anonymously.
Why do we collect your information?
The information we collect online from you may be used as follows:
- To enable us to personalise your online experience
- To improve our customer service standards
- To identify potential value adds to our business model
- To process online orders and transactions
- To communicate with you, our valued customer, for feedback and the like
How do we protect your information?
Leaders of Evolution utilises a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server for our transactions. All sensitive information supplied to us is transmitted via our hosts Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. Only authorised individuals can access such systems and are bound by confidentiality restrictions.
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information (such as name, email address, billing information, to outside parties). Please note, that this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our sales and conducting our day to day business operations. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses such as analysing web traffic (ie: Google Analytics)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilises the data collected to track and examine the use of www.leadersofevolution.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
External Sites/Third Party Sites
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
We do everything in our power to protect your personal information. However, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition, other internet sites or services that may be accessible through Leaders of Evolution have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
This policy was last modified on 15/02/2016.
This policy is valid from 15th February 2016.
For questions about this website, please contact email@example.com
All views and opinions expressed on this website are purely our own – unless clearly stated as a sponsored post. If we claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic, product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
Rest assured there will never be any confusion between what is and isn’t ‘sponsored’.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- We abide by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
- We do not accept advertorials, cash advertising, paid product reviews, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- We also write an honest review and opinion. Posts will not be skewed in any way to promote something we don’t feel is worthy of our endorsement.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.